Release #134-136: Year of the Monkey


Hellooooo, 2016! This year, I'm definitely channeling my inner Ann which means exercising isn't part of my New Year's resolution. BUT! Having more releases is! We'll be releasing new projects with other groups and updating old ones. Also, I don't know if you've seen it, but our forum has been updated. I did my best, and I think it turned out great. Let me know what you think! 

☼ I still want Ringo not to end-up with any of the boys. But why do I have a feeling she'll be with Koichi? /sigh Average x Average...?
☼ Here's an extra for volume 02. With that, there's two volumes left. 
☼ A new project that was only released once by a group ages ago. I split this one in half because I ran out of time qcing it if I wanted to release today. Hehe...




0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Guest Chatterbox

Twitter Updates

Admin Announcements

☀ Welcome to 2016! Let's all continue to work hard this year too! We hope to bring even more releases than last year. Let's do our best!

☀ We are recruiting editors & translators. Seriously, we need them so if you're free please contact us!

Need Translators For: Crown, Eniro Cinderella, Perfect Rose, Rakuen Route, & Renjou Sparkle.

Urgently Need Editors For ALL Projects

Followers