Releases #94-101: OUR 101ST RELEASE!


Today is a milestone for us... We've past our 100th chapter release AND we turned two!! [Granted, we're a few days late for our previous anni, but who cares. The first week of March is now our anniversary-week. We've declared it.] Can I get a "wooot, woooot"!? Honestly this couldn't have been possible without the love, support and hard-work of our glorious staff. Runa and I whipped them every day, but they would still crawl back with chapter on their hands. So amazing! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The release might be too small for some, but who cares? We've been alive for two whole years and that's all that matters. But don't worry, we're all in such a good mood that we might release again sooner rather than later. 

For those who are wondering, our main site was apparently hacked. Sadly, it has become unusable (╥_╥). We've officially settled in Blogger so please update your bookmarks. Try not to get too comfortable as we're still trying to get access to our main site.

And now onto the release ~ Please make sure to thank our dedicated staff for their continuous effort to bring to you free chapters of your favorite manga!

Crown, chapter 04.b - Hahaha. It must've been a little too tight for Anju...
Himegimi no Jouken, chapter 10 - Oooh, finally my baby project has been updated. And I agree with Darian. Kiiru is totally better. He wins by a landslide.
Ikoku no Doctor, part b - I'm not Team Carlo. If I was Danielle, I'd just leave his indecisive butt.
Koisuru Herb Shohousen, chapter 03 - Okay folks, let's have a bet: who will Renge end up with?
Rakuen Route, chapter 16 - New projects always makes me so excited! Thanks to the lovely folks at Evil Flowers for giving us this project (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Ragtonia, chapter 08 - Cardus, baby, please get better soon!
Otome Sakazu ni Chiru na Kare, chapter 05 & extra - This project is officially complete! Yay! \(●゜∀゜●人●゜∀゜●)/ Big thanks to our friends over at Whisper -- especially to their hardworking admin, Angie. Please don't mind me, just getting teary-eyed over the fact that our first joint is over.

Password Hints: 3 words, no spaces, and includes the constellation & Greek mythology name.

29 thoughts:

  1. Can you please give another hint to the password. I just don´t get it XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's the letter 'c' somewhere in the pw.

      Delete
    2. I still haven't had any luck. Will there be a time when I can download w/o having the pw?

      Delete
    3. Still no luck finding it and I've tried everything I could find. Will there be a time I can download w/o the pw?

      Delete
    4. its a constelation from the zodiac and pw includes the constelations two main (most well known) stars

      Delete
  2. For once I actually got the password quite easily thank you so much for the release >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your new releases, especially Otome !
    But i found your password really hard to find T_T
    Do you have another hint ? I search google images for a constellation, but it's hard xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so i got it, but i had to search for 15 minutes xD I really wanted to read the end of Otome ^^
    Thanks again for your good word, and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need a little more hinting for the pw...I've put all the constellations in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Thank you for all the wonderful releases and hope for many years to come. The password is super hard, I have been trying for 30 min. Is the constellation and Greek name relate to each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the realese
    The password was fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! AND happy birthday woot woot* [as per request :)]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to all at Transient Mirage... wooot! woooot....:D Congratulations! Thank you very much for all the releases and your hard work (past, present and future).. Password looks a bit difficult but no worries as finding it is what makes it fun...:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi i tried to guess your password but its a little to hard for a poor otaku like me, i got that pasword is related to constelation with birthday, and a greek god that represent it, but i am missing the 3rd word, or am i on good track?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm now searching the password. If I can know, is the constellation name is in Greek language?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the releases!!
    It was so hard, and it wasn't the hints fault.
    all sunday's afternoon the password hint redirected me to the beginning of the page so i thought it was related to Rapunzel. Yesterday it redirected me to a "nout found page", but today i figured out that somehow my home country domain was added to address page, after removing it the picture appeared, and it was a fricking easy hint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This password is hard or I'm just plainly stupid ;_; I know that there is letter c but still I can't guess it right xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you give more hits for password? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you give more hits for password? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you give more hits for the pw?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can you give more hints for the password?

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's c in each word or on 1 c ? Need more hints coz I found many constellation & Greek mythology name.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I did it, I came 2 weeks ago and I didn't give much tought, but today I came with a fresh mind and I did it =), thanks for the release

    ReplyDelete
  20. isn't it time to remove the password ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. i can find pw its so hard

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, and thanks for your hard work. :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Guest Chatterbox

Twitter Updates

Admin Announcements

☀ Welcome to 2016! Let's all continue to work hard this year too! We hope to bring even more releases than last year. Let's do our best!

☀ We are recruiting editors & translators. Seriously, we need them so if you're free please contact us!

Need Translators For: Crown, Eniro Cinderella, Perfect Rose, Rakuen Route, & Renjou Sparkle.

Urgently Need Editors For ALL Projects

Followers