Release #112 : A Release A Day, Keeps Mob Away

This was supposed to be release yesterday but I was out of town and had no internet access. I could've released using my phone... It's just I'm not too sure if that's even possible considering the things we do in order to release properly. I don't think iPhones are meant for all that hassle.

Seriously like here have whole paragraph describing the whole process on releasing:

There's uploading the password protected file, creating a post like this one, copying the post and putting it in the forum, adding the released link in the forum, updating the forum sidebar, updating the site sidebar, letting Baka-Updates know, letting Twitter know and finally updating the spreadsheet we have. There's also the waiting time when uploading the file. And I get distracted easily if there's a computer in front of me or sometimes I need a little break away from the fluorescent screen which would make the overall amount of time it takes me to release to roughly three hours. Seven hours if you include me qcing a whole chapter in the last minute.

Haha haha ha. 

Tomoe ga Yuku, Chapter 06 - I want a dog like that. Maybe I can train my Maltese. You know, just in case that happens to me too.

Password Hint: it is a plant ; a plant that survives major dehydration ; another name is Spanish Moss ;  starts with the letter T ; ends with the letter A ; lowercase



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Guest Chatterbox

Twitter Updates

Admin Announcements

☀ Welcome to 2016! Let's all continue to work hard this year too! We hope to bring even more releases than last year. Let's do our best!

☀ We are recruiting editors & translators. Seriously, we need them so if you're free please contact us!

Need Translators For: Crown, Eniro Cinderella, Perfect Rose, Rakuen Route, & Renjou Sparkle.

Urgently Need Editors For ALL Projects

Followers