Release #111: Holy Tardis is What I Said


The above gif, and the title of this post, is my reaction to the winter finale of How To Get Away With Murder. And I guess it could also be what Shonda Rhimes what trying to do (she'd be Strax & the ending would be the newspaper). I was watching it while scrambling to finish qcing this chapter I'm about to release. All the while knowing that I'm incredibly late to my meeting. Do you see how much I love you guys? Do you feel my love now? How about now? Hmm... now that I think about it, I could be Strax, the newspaper cold be my love for all of you, and you would be the girl. Haha. Perfect gif is perfect. 

I was thinking of just adding this to my last post, but I got lazy. And I really wanted to use that gif. Anyway:

Koisuru Herb Shohousen, Chap 06 - Yes, folks, this is the end for Koisuru. The ending was somewhat ambiguous in terms of feelings not being exactly clear, but only hinted. As long as Renge is happy, I'm happy! 

Password Hint: Has to do with Doctor Who ; Name of the girl in the gif ; Try all of her names

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Guest Chatterbox

Twitter Updates

Admin Announcements

☀ Welcome to 2016! Let's all continue to work hard this year too! We hope to bring even more releases than last year. Let's do our best!

☀ We are recruiting editors & translators. Seriously, we need them so if you're free please contact us!

Need Translators For: Crown, Eniro Cinderella, Perfect Rose, Rakuen Route, & Renjou Sparkle.

Urgently Need Editors For ALL Projects

Followers