Releases #108 & 109: Hello, October.

We're back... haha. 


It's just in time for the pumpkin-fest October. Seriously, everything is all about pumpkin -- pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin ice cream. Okay, I don't know if the last one actually exists. Sadly I cannot have any pumpkin-filled treats. I'm allergic. Anybody else feel my pain, or am I alone in this? Thankfully Halloween is going to be here soon and wearing a costume for a whole day for fun will brighten up my October. I know, I know. I'm this age and still dressing up. Even though I still don't know who I'm going to dress up as, I will be in full costume when the day arrives. Possibly in a Dotor Who costume. Who knows.

There might've been much delay with our project updates, but hopefully from here on out it'll be smooth-sailing filled with releases. This is a mini release. Don't fret. Solara and I are working our butts off with editing since that's where most chapters are halted. Editors feel free to join us, even if it's only going to be a short while. We've got exciting new projects coming up, and in fact one of our releases is a new one.

Genyou no Meizu, Chap 02 - Solara suggested this one, and I'm so glad she did. It's really cute!
Ragtonia, Chap 09 - Yay, Meryl and cute Falna! We're currently looking for a translator for this series. If you're a Jap translator please contact us! 

Password Hints: two words ;; has the word 'pumpkin' ;; relates to something you do in October/Halloween ;; not found in this post ;; a total of 14 letters

Feedback on the files (if you had trouble with downloading, can't see the pages, missing pages, etc) let us know. I password-protected it by myself and that's normally Solara's thing. I actually had to research on how to protect the file. So troublesome and I almost gave up. But if there's nothing wrong let me know too. I'd like to know that I did something right.


8 thoughts:

  1. Replies
    1. Did you put in the password correctly? 'Cause I downloaded it and it worked for me.

      Delete
    2. forum topic does not open, writes an error (You do not have permission to view this topic)
      probably shut down access, a registered nickname Murosaki

      Delete
  2. hello, I have tried to enter the forum with my account, to see the new chapters, but it tells me I'm not allowed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read the forum announcement you'd know why...

      Delete
  3. Ack, i'm stuck. i'm drawing a blank for this password. Could you help me pls.

    ReplyDelete

 

Guest Chatterbox

Twitter Updates

Admin Announcements

☀ Welcome to 2016! Let's all continue to work hard this year too! We hope to bring even more releases than last year. Let's do our best!

☀ We are recruiting editors & translators. Seriously, we need them so if you're free please contact us!

Need Translators For: Crown, Eniro Cinderella, Perfect Rose, Rakuen Route, & Renjou Sparkle.

Urgently Need Editors For ALL Projects

Followers