Oh, look an interruption!

 Morning, Afternoon & Evening to all!

Lady Nyx here to give you an overdue update on the inner workings of Transient Mirage. Aside from our last release on August, we kind of disappeared... Oops! But never fear, we're all back in order now.  After my long vacation on the other side of the hemisphere, I realized that we needed to upgrade and switch how we function as a group. So yes, a couple of things have changed because change is inevitable guys. And since 2014 is ending I'd like to be a bit more prepared for 2015. This year hasn't been the best year for us.

I. As you can probably see, the site's layout is different. I'm hoping that I won't have to touch it again until next year's September. If you encounter any problems, comment below to let us know. Or even if you have any suggestions. They are more than welcome.

II. The old site (the one with its own domain) is still under construction. Our web-mistress there is trying her best. We don't know when exactly it'll be up and running, though she is trying. In the meantime, we're still making this one our home. Get yourselves comfortable.

III. I purged a lot of the members over at our forum. The spam accounts just multiplied and I didn't even notice it until today! But if you are a real person and want to have an account, just register again and try to make five (5) posts so I know you aren't bots. If I accidentally deleted your account, I'm sorry! Just register again & give us a shout on our chatbox with your username.

IV. I don't know if you people noticed, but we removed the proofreader position a while back. What I'm doing now is just an official announcement for it. We are accepting editors and translators. We'd love it if you apply and help us out. Solara and I are getting swamped with work.

...That's all I can think of right now. If there are any more changes I'll let you know. Anyway you are probably excited to see some releases. Sorry but there's none. To pacify you all, here's a snippet of Tomoe chapter 06. Check back soon because we are releasing...soon. Haha.




0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Guest Chatterbox

Twitter Updates

Admin Announcements

☀ Welcome to 2016! Let's all continue to work hard this year too! We hope to bring even more releases than last year. Let's do our best!

☀ We are recruiting editors & translators. Seriously, we need them so if you're free please contact us!

Need Translators For: Crown, Eniro Cinderella, Perfect Rose, Rakuen Route, & Renjou Sparkle.

Urgently Need Editors For ALL Projects

Followers