Releases # 102 - 107 Yay! New chapters are finally here~~~

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's been so long since our last release, and sorry that the site is still down. I'm also sorry that today's release is here on the forum... I'm not really sure how to use/post on the temp website (I'm the admin that is horrible with website stuff). Anyway~ we finally have chapters today!
I had to re-QC these chapters since Lady Nyx's computer turned into a useless doorstop. Computers are evil like that. Mine is always giving me internet problems. It enjoys making me suffer 14.gif
To make up for the lateness of this release ****drumroll****
I'll post the password here. (yay! No horrible puzzle to solve, right? Which means I don't have to think of a password puzzle either... am I nice or lazy? haha)
The password for our last release btw was "GeminiCastorPollux". Thought I'd post it in case anyone is still struggling with it.
As for today's password...
"MintChocolateChip" because that's the type of ice cream I'm eating while making this post. I'm so food driven.
RL has calmed down a bit so don't worry~ There will be more chapters soon 2.gif

Today's chapters~~
Himigimi no Jouken v03 c11
Tomoe ga Yuku! v02 c05
Koisuru Herb Shohousen v01 c04
Ikoku No Doctor - V01 Part C (Fianl Chapter!)
The Sexy Spy v01 c01 (New Series!) (A must for HMR fans)
Kindan no Scenario v01 Part A (New Series!) (Because we love our harlequin fans)

Also~ We're always recruiting!
If you're a translator or an editor we'd really love your help!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Guest Chatterbox

Twitter Updates

Admin Announcements

☀ Welcome to 2016! Let's all continue to work hard this year too! We hope to bring even more releases than last year. Let's do our best!

☀ We are recruiting editors & translators. Seriously, we need them so if you're free please contact us!

Need Translators For: Crown, Eniro Cinderella, Perfect Rose, Rakuen Route, & Renjou Sparkle.

Urgently Need Editors For ALL Projects

Followers